Isn't he just adorable?
The neighbor gave Stephen a pool this week. He enjoyed time in the pool at least 3 days this week.
Jonathan right before we put him in the carseat to bring him home from the hospital.
My best friend Krista and I had our little boys in the same hospital one day apart. Carson was born on June 30th and Jonathan was born on July 1st. We were right across the hall from each other. It was so much fun.
Daddy and Stephen playing in the water hose before we got the new pool.The Barton's and Peter came over for July 4 celebration. Daniel barbecued fajitas and we enjoyed a great time with family. Here is Uncle Peter with all three boys; Hunter, Titus and Stephen.
2 comments:
I love the new picture of you and Krista! And it will be interesting to see how alike Stephen and Jonathan look as JDS gets older!
I love this picture. Do Lolo and Lola check this blog? Just wondering.
Post a Comment