Jul 19, 2009
Jonathan's two week check up
Jonathan grew 1/2 inch this past week and gained 10 ounces. He is now 7 pounds 13 ounces. My pediatrician said he looks very healthy and to keep it up. He is sleeping one 4 hour shift a night to give Mommy some sleep. During the day I have transitioned him to 3 hour feeds and one 4 hour feed at night. I have let him sleep 5 hours a few times but only by accident when my alarm was set to PM instead of AM. He doesn't wake up for his feeds at night so I have to wake him but he is doing great. He will get his 8 week shots on September 1st. I have decided to wait until then to take him to church and out in public. I will post more pictures this week. I am trying to get a good picture of Jonathan and Stephen but I haven't managed it yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So glad everything's going great. Last night I didn't set my alarm... I guess I was tempting fate... and Carson still woke up! It was a long night... hoping for a better one tonight!
Post a Comment