Jul 14, 2009

At Home with Jonathan

Well I am home with Jonathan all week by myself. Mom stayed with us July 1st- July 10th. Then my sister took Stephen on Sunday to my parents house in Gonzales. He is staying with his Noni all week. Daniel and I will meet my parents half way between Gonzales and Houston on Saturday morning to pick him up.

I will admit I miss my "big" boy very much but it is nice to get into a little more of a routine with Jonathan before I have them both by myself. Daniel misses him a ton. He is usually greeted at the door with "Dada" and a big hug. Not this week!

Last Wednesday we had Jonathan's one week check up. He is doing great. He weighed in at his birth weight so he was 7 pounds 3 ounces. I am nursing Jonathan 100% unlike Stephen. It is going good. I will update you this Thursday on Jonathan's two week check up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun that you can have a week of just you and him! Your family is great! I'm sure Daniel is missing Stephen. This is such a fun age! So glad things are going well for you guys. We loved seeing the last set of pictures on your blog. He is such a doll! When, oh when, are we ever going to see you guys again? We miss you!!!

Jocelyn said...

That's awesome... I'm glad the nursing is going well.

The Stallbergs said...

He is cute! You go, girl with the nursing! Even if we have another one someday, I'm not that cool of a mom ... :)

ThoseDarnGillespies said...

How sweet! Jonathan is such a cutie!