Jul 28, 2009

First Trip to Gonzales

Stephen, Jonathan and I drove to Gonzales Monday night. Daniel has to go to Louisiana this week for a few day so we decided to visit my Mom and sister. I didn't leave until 7:30pm so the boys would sleep. Stephen loves coming to Noni's house. She has lots of trucks and different toys to play with. She also has Sadie, our pug, Cisco another dog and Shadow a cat.

We went shopping in New Braunfels today with Sue, Kayleigh and Ty, Mom, Jamie, Stephen, Jonathan and I. It was a quick but fun trip. Tomorrow we are going to Seguin to visit my Meme (Mom's Mom). She will get to see Jonathan for the first time. We also plan to visit my Nana (Dad's Mom) in Luling sometime this week. I haven't decided when I am going home yet. Maybe Saturday. Daniel will be gone until Friday. My Dad works in Carrizo Springs Monday-Thursday and comes home Friday-Sunday. I would like to stay and let him see the boys if he gets to come home this weekend.

I will upload some pictures this week. Daniel has our camera and Stephen poored WATER on the keyboard of our laptop last Thursday. That was day 4 of having both boys by myself at home. I feel horrible because it was my water I left out knowing Stephen can climb on the couch easy now. I went into the kitchen to put something away and before I knew it he was politely bringing "Mommy water" with about an ounce left in the cup. This cup was FULL!

Pictures will come soon!

1 comment:

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

Glad ya'll had fun yesterday. Kaylee's going to be stylin... like she needs any help creating more drama! Ha! I hope ya'll have a great week. We miss our friends and want ya'll to come back soon! :)