Congrats!!! I've been checking your blog daily HOPING Jonathon had finally joined you. He is so precious and I love his full head of blonde hair! Praying for your transition as a family of four now. Can't wait to meet your boys, we love and miss you all!
He is adorable (I cant get over all that hair!) and I love your family photo. You all look so happy. I'm thinking of you all and will call after you get a chance to get home and settled. Welcome to the world, Jonathan!
8 comments:
Very sweet. And dang... y'all are so good about posting pictures ASAP!
I'm so excited for you guys. Welcome to the world, Johnathon!
Congratulations on your new son! He is very precious!!
Congrats!!! I've been checking your blog daily HOPING Jonathon had finally joined you. He is so precious and I love his full head of blonde hair! Praying for your transition as a family of four now. Can't wait to meet your boys, we love and miss you all!
He is adorable (I cant get over all that hair!) and I love your family photo. You all look so happy. I'm thinking of you all and will call after you get a chance to get home and settled. Welcome to the world, Jonathan!
Love,
Amy
What an adorable picture K :) I love it! :) I can't believe ya'll are all in that bed... love you girl!
What a beautiful family. Looking forward to having our little ones in Sunday school in a few months. They can be friends.
What a cute little family!!
Post a Comment