We celebrated 5 years of marriage on Friday, July 17th. My sister kept Jonathan while we went to Kirby's Steak house. Daniel has taken a few clients there for work so he insisted we go there. I love my boys but I love getting away and enjoying some time with Daniel alone. Since Stephen was in Gonzales it made it a little easier for Jamie to keep just the baby. Daniel made reservations for 7:30 since he had to stay late for work. We live only 7 minutes from a whole array of nice restaurants so that made it very convenient as well. First, Daniel brought me tulips and my sister this yummy spinach and bacon dip and chips for keeping Jonathan. This is our very favorite dip from Cafe on the Run at the Woodlands HEB market. I just assumed Jonathan was our anniversary present so when I got diamond stud earrings on the way to the restaurant I was amazed. He definitely surprised me with this gift. We enjoyed our nice meal and didn't get home until almost 10pm. Jonathan had his first 2 ounce bottle and he did great.
I feel very blessed to have given birth to a precious little boy this July as well as celebrating five great years of marriage to Daniel. Wow! I wonder what the next five years of our life will look like?
1 comment:
Good job Daniel on the diamond studs!! Scott surprised me with some new ones last year, and I love them so much, I haven't worn any other earrings since then! Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment