Feb 24, 2011

Counting Down...........seriously!

This week I began the week by getting the stomach bug from my boys. It wasn't that bad, thankfully. The next day I found out I will have to do one day a week of mandatory after school tutoring and one or two Saturday's of tutoring until May. I was not a happy teacher! I officially signed up to work every other Monday tutoring after school from 3:30-4:30 beginning in three weeks! Ugh! This means I will not get home with the boys until 5:15 or 5:30pm. This might not seem like much but since I have after school duty for another 6 weeks from 3:05-3:30 everyday there is no time for preparing to teach.I also signed up for two Saturday's of tutoring from 9-12pm.

The only positive thing is I will get paid $26 an hour!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

At least $26/hour is pretty dang good! I never get paid extra -- we just get comp time.

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

I am counting down FOR you! ;) Love you girl. You can make it.. even with Big Red...