Feb 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

My sweet husband made plans for us to have dinner tonight on Valentine's Day. He set up a sitter and everything BUT Stephen has been sick with the stomach bug all weekend. He did good Saturday but Sunday it started up again. Jonathan doesn't have it but he is showing signs so I am on guard. Stephen has had it since Friday at about 3pm when his pre-school called to tell me he was throwing up. Today he is in a great mood and he is eating better (BRAT diet). He and Jonathan are already fighting over the puzzles so I know all is getting better.

As for Valentine's Day dinner tonight it will be the sitter's first time to keep them so we are canceling. Jamie kept the boys on Friday night and we went to a quick dinner and movie with another couple. We saw the movie Just Go With It and it was hilarious. Some parts of the movie were a little awkward but overall it was a cute movie (morally speaking, it was horrible).

My first grade class isn't getting a party today. Our school decided to do an Easter party instead this year. My kids will get to open their Valentine's the last 30 minutes of the day. I sent my Valentine's I made them with my sister yesterday when she came to visit for a few hours. She will give them to my substitute to hand out at the end of the day. The best part of my day has been to spend it with my sweet boys.

Here is what my little men have been up to this weekend.








Daniel brought me flowers yesterday after he went to work most of the day. I love them. Sorry, this isn't a great picture.

No comments: