To start off my sister-in-law Cheri ran the Chevron Houston Half Marathon 2 weeks ago. We kept all the kids and then met them at the end to congratulate Cheri. We didn't quite make it to see her cross the finish line.
Feb 13, 2011
January and February
I am a little behind on blogging. My sweet husband bought me my very own laptop. I was so excited but from the beginning we had problems connecting from home. I had to continue to use our old laptop but it is a pain to use. Finally, we get our laptop fixed through his work but it took a few weeks. Then, I kid you not the day Daniel brought home the laptop our Internet stopped connecting. Daniel was in Louisiana on a business trip for four days. I couldn't get it to work so I waited for him to get back to call our provider about our connection. We figured our it was our modem so we ordered a brand new one and it is up and running again. Now I can transfer all 1000 pictures I have taken since December to the internet. I still need a connecting chord for my new camera but for now I just insert the disk to download. So when you don't have a connection or when your Internet stops connecting it is impossible to do all this. I am still working out my new camera. I need to take some free classes to help me do this. My camera is A WHOLE LOT OF CAMERA for me to figure out.
To start off my sister-in-law Cheri ran the Chevron Houston Half Marathon 2 weeks ago. We kept all the kids and then met them at the end to congratulate Cheri. We didn't quite make it to see her cross the finish line.





To start off my sister-in-law Cheri ran the Chevron Houston Half Marathon 2 weeks ago. We kept all the kids and then met them at the end to congratulate Cheri. We didn't quite make it to see her cross the finish line.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment