Jul 12, 2008

While we are at the beach Stephen cut a TOOTH!

Can you believe while we are down at the beach our SON decides to cut his first tooth. I was a little bummed that I missed it. My Mom said he was fine, no fever and didn't seem fussy. He was chewing on everything... which isn't unusual these days. I am so excited and cannot wait to see his little tooth. Wow, he is growing up so quick!

Daniel and I are enjoying a relaxing weekend at the beach. Daniel does have his work area set up and has had to take a few calls but it hasn't ruined our weekend. We brought our bikes so we have taken several bike trips. We are both a little burned but not bad. It is fun to drive all the way to end past the state park and multi-million dollar beach houses and park the truck on the beach. It's not very crowded and we can relax, read, layout, ride our bikes and enjoy the water. I am the silly girl who likes to go jump in the waves and lost my super-cute $10 panama jack sunglasses. Bummer! I searched for them for awhile but oh well they are gone. Maybe tonight at high tide they will service. We are checking out early in the morning and going to the beach for a few hours. My LOVELY sister is bringing our sweet baby boy back to Houston along with Sadie our pug. It will be good to see our baby boy. Daniel has not seen him since Wednesday morning when I left.

I have a few pictures of the beach (nothing special about Galveston) so I will post when we get back to H-TOWN!

No comments: