Jul 17, 2008

July 17th

It is hard to believe we have been married for four years. Our life has changed hugely in four years. We lived in the city of Houston on Memorial Drive for two years. Both of us drove north about 30 minutes to work each day but we drove against the traffic so it wasn't bad. After the city we moved right outside the city limits to an apartment on FM 1960 and 249. It was very different living on FM 1960 compared to Memorial Dr. We were so used to being within a few minutes of everything including all of our church friends and Daniel's family. I became pregnant with Stephen a few months before our 3 year anniversary. We decided to seriously search for a house because the price of a two bedroom apartment was ridiculous.I think we searched off and on for two years until we found a home in the right area that we could afford. We are coming up on our 1 year anniversary in this house in about 3 weeks. Hopefully, soon we will finish the odds and ends that we need to get done along with our backyard fence. The fence will help when Stephen is walking and with our pug, Sadie. It will also add value to our house when we outgrow it after a few kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea! I love you living here on the Northside of Houston! I am amazed how much time has flown since you moved. I wanted to say Happy Anniversary again!

Love you girl!