Jul 3, 2008

What is going on in the Seale house

Daniel, Stephen, Sadie and I are making our way to Pearland, TX tomorrow for hang out time with the Barton's. We rarely see them since we are on opposite sides of Houston. Brad will be frying fish and we are bringing dessert. I think I am going to make a new dessert my Mom sent me called "Strawberry Pretzel Dessert."

Stephen had his 3 week check up for his ear infections today. He is FREE and clear of an ear infection. I am so happy. He has not had a runny nose and cough in three weeks. Yay!

I made a mad dash for Babies-R-Us yesterday to exchange all of my bottles. They are allowing you to bring all bottles that are not BPA free and you can get a full exchange of BPA free items. So I ended up getting $96 worth of bottles. I bought the AVENT bottles with the tempo liners. I debated and decided I didn't want to start him on a brand new bottle (BJORN ) and I do not like washing the Dr. Brown bottles. These two brands are the only ones that are BPA free at this Babies-R-US. So I hope this all works. I spent an hour trying to decide what to do. I bought enough tempo liners to last me 3 months so hopefully I have made the right decision.

I am moving Stephen to a new daycare. Daniel and I decided this is a good thing because we will now be able to watch Stephen during the day. The daycare has room cameras and we can use our own personal log in at work to check on him. It is only 4 minutes from my school so it will be impossible for Daniel to take him to daycare. It will be too far out of the way. My sister, Jamie now works only 6 minutes from the daycare opposite of my school so she can take him and pick him up if I am sick. I cannot believe it but he starts daycare in 6 weeks on August 11th. I need to work in my room to do some organization that week. Last year was a disaster since I was out for 10 weeks. I am horrible and never really put my books back in theme order alphabetically. Then I will start back mandatory on that Friday, August 15th. So I figure I can ease him in to this new daycare. I will probably take him for a half day for a few days and then take him up to school with me for a few hours. He has recently started crying when he sees someone he doesn't know. I just hope he doesn't cry since he is now at the "separation anxiety stage." He does great though at the church nursery so hopefully he will jump right in to this new daycare.

Stephen is so fun these days. He is showing his true side lately. He screamed at me yesterday because I wouldn't give him the remote that lights up. I gave him one that doesn't have batteries in it so it's not as much fun. He is eating twice a day still. He really has started liking his food more. Now that we are rid of the double ear infection he seems to really start to eat more.

Daniel and I will be celebrating our 4 year anniversary on July 17th. We decided to drop Stephen off at my parents in Gonzales for the weekend of July 11-13th. We are going to New Braunsfels, TX to float the Comal or Guadalupe River. I love my son but I will enjoy spending the weekend with Daniel. I love floating in those hot inner tubes down the river.

I hope you all have a fun, long July 4th weekend!!







No comments: