Jul 29, 2008

8 months old

The day before he cut his first tooth. He has his two bottom teeth now.


Stephen is the cutest baby! I am just amazed at how much he has changed since he was born. I cannot wait for more hair to grow on his little head. Actually, there is a lot on his head but no matter how many times I try I cannot show you using a camera unless you see him on a daily basis. My sister is the best aunt ever and kept Stephen yesterday and today. I had to take a Gifted and Talented class to get my 6 hours of GT professional development to be considered GT certified. I have a few workshops I am required to be at so Jamie will be keeping an eye on our little guy. He is moving so quick these days. He scoots his little body so fast it is hard to believe. He is such a good baby and seems to be entertaining himself much better these days.




1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

I absolutely L-O-V-E your kid! The picture you gave me of him sits on my desk at work, and I just love looking at his happy little face. If you and Daniel ever take your trip to the Guadalupe River, I'd love to babysit (I'm sure Scott would fall in love too)!