Jul 28, 2008

Girl's Weekend


Amy, Reagan, Jamie Krista, Jocelyn, Stephen and I

I had fun hanging out with my friends from Gonzales this weekend. Friday after lunch Amy drove from San Antonio to Austin to pick up Jocelyn. They drove to Houston and we all stayed at Krista's house in Spring. We had so much fun watching tv, talking, shopping and eating at The Black Walnut. The babies were fun to see interact together. Reagan is 4 months old and Stephen will be 8 months old this week. They just played and made noises at each other. We haven't been able to have many to get togethers in the last 10 years where we can all make it. This was the first in many years other than baby showers or weddings that all of us could make it. Our next get together is going to be in Austin or San Antonio this Fall or Spring. I didn't just graduate from high school with these girls we went to school from kindergarten to 12th grade together. I look forward to more fun in the future with you girls.

Krista and Jamie welcome to the blogging world!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: