Sleeping beauty in the swing. Yes, I started this one on a lovie. It's really helping during nursing time when she gets distracted by her brothers.
Mom, my fingers are awesome. Stop trying to give me that yucky paci that I refuse.
Sorry this is so blurry but I had to include her big grin when she chuckles.
My fun photo shoot with my daughter is getting harder and harder.
Here are a few good ones I snapped. She spends the majority of her time in this position watching her brothers play.
I love this outfit so I had to show the top.
Here is the whole outfit.
I love this very loud brown flower I can attach to any color headband.
It's getting harder to photo my little mover.
I don't really use the bumbo much. I know Monday at her 4 month appointment they are going to tell me to start her on rice cereal but I am not sure I will start yet. She isn't sitting very well yet.
A few things about our little girl at this stage:
She has not had very many colds yet. This Wednesday I took her in and found out she had a double ear infection. Here goes child #3 with horrible ears. I am praying they do not continue but since both boys have had tubes I can almost guarantee this one will too.
She weighs 13. 3 pounds
She rolls from tummy to back and now from back to tummy (when she chooses). I caught Stephen flipping her over today because she was throwing a hissy fit. I had to get on to him about that.
She is sleeping pretty good. She has had a few set backs with growth spurts but is now sleeping
9pm-6 or 7am most nights.
She is still sleeping about 4, sometimes 5 mini naps a day. Some days she will take a long 3 hour nap, it just depends on how busy our day is going.
She loves bath time. She gets a bath every third day (sometimes every 2 days) it just depends on my level or tiredness.
She is still 100% breastfed. I am trying to transition her to a bottle but it's not so easy. Hoping to start Daniel feeding her a night bottle very soon. She will not take a bottle from me.
She has started teething just this past week.
She is sleeping in her crib since week 7.
She is sucking her thumb and fingers.No pacifier for child number 3. I have mixed feelings about this. I am not a fan of a thumb sucker. I WOULD rather be able to take away the pacifier.
It's so much easier parenting the third. I do have more patience because I know what works and what doesn't. I do still use a video monitor on her but I took the monitor off Jonathan since he is in with Stephen.
I am still loving my new role as a stay at home Mom. It has really helped since we chose to have 3 kids ages 4, 2 1/2 and 4 months old. Yes, we are tired and we don't get out much but I wouldn't change it for the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment