
Since Stephen is 2 I have decided to convert his crib into the toddler bed. The problem is I have misplaced the manual. I thought I put it in a safe place with all my other "baby manuals" but it's lost. First, I called BabiesRUs to see if they had an extra laying around but they don't. So I have called the manufacturer's office to see if I can get a new manual or if there is an online manual (Babi Italia Pinehurst Natural). Here is the stages of his life style crib. I would wait longer but honestly I can barely get him in/out of the crib because it is so deep. This might prompt him to try to open his bedroom door but I GUESS we will deal with that when it happens.
4 comments:
That is the same crib/bed Chase has. I will look around to see if I can find my directions. Adam said you just take off the front and put the wooden rail in its place using the same bolts.
I wish you the best of luck in this transition. It's an interesting one, for sure! =)
Good luck!!
You'll have to get a babyproof door knob :) Kaylee and Ty have one :)
Post a Comment