Our little guy is now blond except for a little patch at the back of his neck.
Today Jonathan is 5 months old. He is our sweet, docile child. I cannot express in words how blessed I feel to have such an easy 2nd boy. He is very much on the move these days trying to scoot his way across the carpet. He ooches up his small bottom once he has flipped over. Usually, he flips over instantly after he is put on the floor unless he has a toy to distract him. He even flips over now in bed. It drives ME crazy. He is eating rice cereal and a vegetable twice a day, drinking 6 oz. every 3-4 hours, sleeping 9-10 hours consistently and taking 3 naps during the day. I have also started giving a double bath to the boys using my next stage sit-up bath seat. It actually works great. I just have to make sure I take the baby papizan in the bathroom so I can transition Jonathan into the seat if Daniel can't come get him. Jonathan still gets a bath every other night. His eczema is still there and has spread more over his skin but it's not too noticeable. I had a scare a few weeks ago thinking he had ringworm but it was another form of eczema that resembles ringworm. UGH! It went away after awhile. Here are some pictures I took last week.

1 comment:
Your boys are adorable. We had the "ringworm" eczema scare lots of times. Will's skin still feels like leather in the winter. The Aveno hydrocortisone seemed to be the best, there are many days that we use it like a lotion.
Post a Comment