Dec 20, 2009

Christmas time in Gonzales

Daniel started the backyard fence this Thursday since the weather finally didn't stump his plans. The boys and I decided to go visit my Mom in Gonzales. She had schedule dental surgery on Friday so we took her to the appointment and then went to visit my 87 year old Meme. Meme loves seeing the boys and it gives us a chance to rest, eat and change diapers. Since we were here for four days we had lots of fun things to do.


Jonathan is sitting in my great grandmother Omie's rocking chair.


Mom found some old beanie hats so we all took turns wearing them.


Friday, I took Stephen to get his first REAL haircut at Your's and Mine hair salon. This is the only picture I took before he started crying. He had to sit on my lap the rest of hair cut. The candy trick did not work.


Stephen sitting in great Omie's rocking chair.


I put Jonathan in the toy box and he did not like it.

No comments: