Feb 18, 2009

It's a BOY!

We found out our sweet little one growing is a boy. I am 20 weeks along and growing perfect. I made all the rest of my appointments until he is due .. crazy! I go in for another ultrasound in 4 weeks (March 19th)to check a few things again. Then I start going every two weeks. My gestational diabetes test is April 1st! We are praying for the results to be negative. I also get to have a 3D ultrasound at 30 weeks to make sure our little one is growing correctly. Yea!

2 comments:

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

Carson gets to have a best friend!! It's so exciting!! :) They are going to be inseperable :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your bouncing baby boy! I've got a bunch of clothes you can have and a swing if you are interested in using? Let me know! Congrats and have a great weekend.