Feb 15, 2009

Girl or Boy? Anna or ?

Just wanted to update you on the development of the baby. I am already amazed at the different pregnancies between Stephen and little one. Here is how little one is developing so far.

http://www.babycenter.com/6_your-pregnancy-19-weeks_1108.bc

My Nana is making the bedding, including bumper, sheets, blanket, valance and a pillow. I have to go pick out the fabric. Since it is our second I am trying to reuse a few different things to make the second room work. So far I think I might be able to do it for a boy or a girl. I want to put the sage green hamper and changing table pad in the new room. I will buy a more practical hamper for Stephen's room. I honestly haven't used the changing table very much lately since he is such a mover now and my belly is protruding. I am also getting bigger and it's not as easy as it used to be to get him up there. Daniel uses it more than me. I had to buy a stool to put by his crib so I can put him in it otherwise I squish the womb baby. It doesn't help that I am short either. I really like these two crib bedding ideas for a boy or girl. We have decided to keep the second room an office as well as a baby room since we don't really have anywhere else to put the desk. The room color is a mix between a bluish/green color so I think both of these will work without painting. Otherwise, we will paint but I am lazy and don't really want to go through the hassle of painting if I can make it work. I will not paint the room pink, if it's a girl. It's just not me . . . or the feel of the room that I want.

boy
http://www5.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?DeptID=62438&CatID=62730&GrpTyp=ENS&ItemID=14e7a9d&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=62438%7c62644%7c62645&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=1&CmCatId=62438626446264562730



girl
http://www.potterybarnkids.com/products/nb110/index.cfm?pkey=cgirls%2Dnursery%2Dbedding%7Cb&cm_src=oldlink


I am sending these via email to my Nana so she can get started. We are going to Gonzales to work cattle. Daniel is helping and Stephen will get to watch through the gate now that he is old enough.

No comments: