Feb 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

First, we somewhat slept in after both getting up with Stephen during the night to keep him elevated. I, ended up getting more sleep than Daniel because he wakes up to every cough. For some reason I don't. I am still giving Stephen a bottle when he wakes up and a bottle before bed to make sure he gets his calcium. He took a milk/pediasure bottle at 6am and went back to sleep until 8am. That is a nice sleep in for me. Daniel slept in until 10am since I knew he didn't sleep much because I slept good. Stephen and I went to the living room to eat breakfast and watch a little bit of NOGGIN (kids station). I discovered that he will watch it for a little while if I feed him Cheerios and banana in the morning while I put on make up/hair. It gives me some time to not have to worry about him digging through my make-up while I get dressed. That is his normal morning routine if I don't have my make up on before he wakes up. This morning was nice because I had the laptop for 2 solid hours by myself. Nothing against Daniel but he tends to hog his own computer. Ha ha!

We ended up having a great family day. We took Stephen walking on the trails around noon. When we take the trail to the right out of our street their is a golf hole. It has a small hill leading up to the green. Daniel likes to let Stephen run up and down it. The weather was nice but a light jacket was needed for our small guy.

Daniel's brother kept Stephen while we went on a date. We left for our date around 5:15pm to go eat. We debating seeing a movie but nothing really caught my eye that was worth $8.50 each for. After eating yummy Mexican food we ran over to Target and bought a toy box. We have been talking about getting one for awhile but just haven't made the time go look for one. I have looked a few times after work but wanted to make sure Daniel liked it too. Then we went to our favorite store of all time, World Market. We found a cute, red teapot for super cheap. I didn't really want one from Wal-Mart and had only looked at Target. I didn't even think to look at World Market.

Last, but not least Daniel bought me some Gerber Daisies this morning. He gave one to Stephen to give to me and he wouldn't let it go. It was kinda funny. I would have pictures but I left it at school. Pictures will have to come later.

Our next post will be to tell you our fun news ...

Girl or Boy!

I am getting excited so we can finalize a name.

No comments: