
The food and kitchen items that we shipped sea freight. Then we convinced the guys to let us take a little more that we still had in the garage.
My parents came and sorted the kitchen Monday and then took the kids Monday evening until Thursday at lunch. This was very helpful for us to get last minute Visas picked up, pick up a few things from REI, finish sorting the Sea freight and air freight. We went out to dinner with one of Daniels clients who drove in from LA to take us out to Perry's. I also got to see Krista and baby Kinley in Wednesday.
Our closet.
The moving truck company only packed the large truck on the left. The smaller truck on the right was empty. We kept our living room couch and chair, our old Cal-King mattress, table, the boys twin beds, Anna's toddler bed and dresser and the train table in the play room.
I set aside a few toys and Stephens Legos (Nike box). This is what we will have for the next 2-4 weeks.
This is what happens when you pack everything and forget to leave a bedspread. We had to use the boys and then mom brought me one of hers.
Washing Papa's truck
My parents were already scheduled to take UMC church bulletin photos so my kids took them with Noni and Papa.
We are now enjoying the last 6 days in our house. I took everyone in for a ear check and two out of three have ear infections or the beginning stage of one. So I started another round of antibiotics with Anna along with ciprodex drops. Stephen also started drops.






1 comment:
We will miss y'all!!! Eli is already talking about wanting to play with Stephen and Jonathan again, and when I told him y'all were moving to Russia (and wouldn't be in Houston anymore), he said, "That's OK mama, we'll just fly a plane and visit them in Russia!"
I know you and Daniel said it would probably be too hard to visit where y'all will live, but maybe somehow, within the next three years, we can meet up somewhere in SE Asia for a joint family vacation!
Post a Comment