Aug 30, 2014

Meet and Greet

Every Wednesday morning the Outpost women have coffee and snacks. I took the kids down to the Hub to meet another family that has two boys that moved in from The Netherlands this weekend. They are 7 and 10. I also met about 9 other women that are wives and mothers in ZIMA. We had coffee, tea, brownies and cookies from 10:30-12pm. This is their 3rd time on this playground so they knew the rules. The Hub also has free wi-fi but it wasn't working (for the third time in three days). I had the kids play on the playground outside while I checked on them periodically and tried to mingle. They did great and loved running and playing on the playground equipment. I met Lucy, Ann-Charlotte, Martha, Sharrolee, Debbie, Wendy and a few more I did not formally get introduced too. 

I'm looking forward to going each week. I was told to get involved in something but I don't quite know what that will be. Since I have to get the kids to school by 8:30 and pick them up at 12-1pm for lunch and then again at 3:10pm I'm going to be limited. The gym does not have childcare so I will need to look into a Russian nanny if I want to have a hobby while I'm here. 

Jon had regressed on pooping in the potty this month do in not sure he will start P1 on September 1st. This really bothers me but I'm trying and it is going to get better. It wil take time. He goes in the potty but has to be made to sit at least 3 times a day if not he will not voluntarily go by himself. I'm praying for this to be a quick change. 

No comments: