Anna had another ear infection at her check up. I am praying for relief. I have continued to nurse anna (child number 3) unlike my first two. Yes, i know its odd but I'm doing it. It has gone well EXCEPT she cannot stay away from me for longer than 2 hours. This is a new thing for me since both of my other 2 were exclusively bottle-fed by 14 weeks. I have decided to start weaning her to a bottle. I am hoping to have this done by June 23rd (7 months) for my sisters bachelorette party. I have planned for 8 of us to stay at a nice hotel on the Waterway OVERNIGHT. Bottle feeding my little girl has not worked yet but it will. Since Daniel has traveled quite a bit since her birth I have not tried a bottle everyday. Here are her little stats:
14 pounds 11 ounces
25 1/4 inches in height
Head: 15 1/4
She is eating homemade baby food for 4 weeks now. I am still introducing veggies but I have introduced carrots, sweet potatoes, avocado, one fruit, applesauce. I need to do peas, cauliflower. I made a blend of carrot and apples for this week since we have them in the fridge.
She is everywhere. I have already caught her grabbing a toy truck of the boys. I have taught the boys that she only plays with her toys. Jonathan loves.... I mean loves his baby Anna. I really have to watch him with her.





No comments:
Post a Comment