May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!!

We went to visit my parents in Gonzales this weekend for a Mother's Day celebration at Meme's house. The kids and I left Thursday at 11am and planned to stay until Tuesday. Daniel came from work on Friday and was planning to go directly to the airport early Sunday morning. Our plans changed because Friday Meme fell and hit her head and eye very bad. My Aunt Betty came over to visit on her lunch break and was right there. She had to be taken to San Antonio's Brook Army Medical Hospital to make sure her eye was ok. Then found out her heart is racing and had to have a nurse constantly watching her. They released her Monday evening to a care center in Seguin for 3 weeks. I am praying she gets better soon to go home. Mom offered for her to live with them but she refused.

I love me Meme. Thank you God that her eye and heart are doing so much better.

Here are a few pictures from our trip to Gonzales.

No comments: