Monday it was cool and rainy. All three kids are coughing and congested but it's all draining FINALLY! I had to pull some tricks out of my hat to keep the boys busy. I thought I ran out of paint a while ago and just keep forgetting to go get some more at the Teacher's supply store. I found some older paint so we put it to good use. Every month I get Jonathan's Luv's diapers and Huggies wipes sent by mail through Amazon so I do not have to buy diapers or wipes in the store. This brown paper is the packing. We unfold it and get it as straight as we can. Now it becomes a blank canvas for Stephen and Jonathan to draw, write, paint or color with markers and crayons. Here are the most recent creations. Yes, they are quite large and yes they will get thrown away eventually. It's fun and they love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment