Aug 9, 2011

Some cute girl clothes

I am so proud of myself. I have bought only one new outfit for my little girl that I plan to deliver in 16 weeks. I have a sweet friend who told me about a friend who is looking to sell her daughters clothes. So I went over on Monday and bought about 60 items, including socks and a few lovy blankets and one pair of shoes. I am so excited. I think I have looked through all the clothes about 3 times. I haven't bought dreft yet so they are in a bag ready to be washed before she arrives.

I also bought off of www.etsy.com some block letters that spell our little girl's name that I plan to put on a dresser or lamp stand in her room. I am looking into a cute, girly car seat cover for my infant car seat but I haven't found what I am want yet. There are some pretty expensive girl stuff out there that I just can't wrap my head around so I am taking my time.





2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Ooh, ooh, ooh... are you sharing baby girl's name?!? I can't wait to find out!

Steve & Jennifer said...

How fun Kristie! I love seeing all those bright flowery colors; how precious!