Today Stephen and Jonathan met their new teachers for a Pre-School Mother's Day Out program at our church. It was a meet and greet so we met the teacher, played with a few toys and then we left. I am super impressed with their teachers. Both of the boy's classes has 10 kids and 2 teachers. They will go on Monday's and Wednesday's from 9am-2pm starting this week. This is great timing for me because I start my doctor appointments every two weeks starting this Wednesday. I scheduled my next 3 appointments on Wednesday's while they are at MDO. My awesome mother-in-law tagged along to meet their teacher's and see where they will be just in case our little Anna decides to come at anytime on Monday or Wednesday between 9am and 2pm. Daniel will be 1 hour away and Shirley is only 15 minutes from my house. I did get induced with both boys but maybe not with this little girl. Maybe, just maybe I will go into labor on my own with number 3, but that scares me a little considering I had Stephen in 3 1/2 hours and Jonathan in 5 hours. Oh well, only the Lord knows what will happen in 14 weeks. I trust God with my life and with my baby Anna.
Here is Stephen's first at home project we took from his teacher today. It is due Wednesday, on the first day. It is a color book. We came home and after I put Jonathan down for naptime I let Stephen chose an item for each color and fit it into each bag (red, green, blue, orange, yellow, black, purple, white, pink).
Now, he will take it to school and read it to his classmates.
Here I am at almost 27 weeks and I have gained a whopping 25 lbs.
I will be visiting my Mom and Dad in Gonzales September 1st-6th while our Daddy is on his Alaska hunting trip. We are counting down the days until is homecoming.
1 comment:
First of all, Kristie, you look amazing! I am so excited that you're having a girl!!! (cute hair, too!)
The mother's day out program sounds fabulous. I really like that idea of finding things for each color. Will have to try that with Jackson.
Been thinking about you guys while Daniel is gone. Will pray that the boys are extra good and obedient for you. Glad you can spend some extra time with your parents while he's gone.
Miss you all!
Post a Comment