Nov 15, 2009

Early Thanksgiving

We went to College Station this Saturday for the day. We had a nice time with Daniel's Mom's side of the family. All of our boys thoroughly enjoyed all the new toys. It was such a nice day we spent most of our time out on the back porch. As we get into the season of giving Thanks I am so thankful for family. We are so happy to spend time with Daniel's Mom. She has been in Houston since early October to help out for the birth of Cheri's baby girl, Skye. We will spend Thanksgiving in Pearland with Daniel's Mom and siblings on November 21st. Then on Thanksgiving day we will be in Gonzales and Seguin with my family eating fried turkey.


All of us for a family picture. Daniel's Dad had to go back to the Philippines a few weeks ago.

Baby Skye is so adorable. What a breath of fresh air it is to have a baby girl around with "girly" stuff. Look at this cute car seat cover my sister-in-law bought to put over the boy color underneath.

Daniel holding is sweet niece while having a nurf gun war with Cheri.

Titus is having so much fun.

Jonathan and I enjoying the swing. I couldn't get Stephen to stop playing long enough to take a picture.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Jonathan has such a sweet little smile! I'm glad y'all are enjoying time with family.

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

You did get your hair done! It looks great!