Sep 11, 2009

Jonathan 10 weeks


We are enjoying are sweet baby boy. I am no longer nursing but pumping and feeding him a bottle. It's some work but I like knowing how much he is drinking and it works better for my schedule. Here is what our little Seale is doing lately.

  • sleeping 6-8 hours in his room
  • eats every 2 1/2 hours
  • takes a nap for an 1 1/2 -2 hours every 3 hours
  • no longer has a clogged tearduct
  • smiles and makes noises to Mommy and Daddy
  • smiles at his big brother when SD gets in his face
  • sleeps in his swaddle for every nap
  • will put himself to sleep most of the time I put him down about 30 minutes to an hour after he drinks a bottle
  • loves his swing and likes to be held
  • wearing mostly 3 month clothes and some 3-6 months clothes
  • weighs 12 pounds
  • takes a pacifier some
  • grunts and eats his hands when he is hungry
  • loves to be held upright on your shoulder (can you tell how Mommy has to multi-task)
  • LOVES the fan!!
  • still has brown hair

1 comment:

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

I totally missed this post.. he's adorable in these pictures... it's funny to see how much Jonathan and Carson have in common... of course then again they're only a day apart... and about 5 lbs. apart! Ha ha! :)