


The boys and I enjoy a daily walk either in the morning or late evening. The trails around Grogan's Mill are so nice with tons of activity for Stephen. We usually see squirrels, cars, trucks, leaves, pinecones and many people biking, walking and jogging. Stephen has learned to tell me "that way." He points the opposite way when he knows we are going home. It's kinda funny. Jonathan loves the walk too. He usually sleeps or looks around the whole time. I try to go when it's not too hot but yeah right... we live in Texas! We have to lather up with mosquito spray before we go or Stephen gets huge red whelps. I know this thing looks huge and it is but I LOVE IT!
2 comments:
Your new stroller is super cute!
That's a great looking stroller! I really like it! Stephen has the perfect little perch on the back there. Jackson would love that, I'm sure. Wish we lived closer - we'd go walking with you!
Post a Comment