Jun 16, 2009

Ready for Jonathan

I had two showers in the last month or so. My kindergarten team and my close friends gave me a diapers/wipes shower. Daniel and I are so greatful for all these wonderful gifts. Daniel's family members and my sister all gave us a video monitor. What a suprise.
J's elephant bedding.
A cute monogrammed birp cloth one of my students at school gave me on the last day. What a sweetie.
My sweet Mother made me a diaper cake and sent it with my sister for my shower. What a sweetheart. I love that women!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

Yea!! I am ready for Jonathan too!! I can't wait to meet him. You look pretty stocked on diapers... Glad to see you yesterday... I burped all day long. Apparently Mexican is not in the cards for me anymore. Hope you have a great day today!

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love the bedding. SO cute! And how great that you had a diapers/wipes shower! I would love to have one of those! That's a great idea. We can't wait to meet little Jonathan! (and Stephen, too, for that matter)

Love you guys!