Jun 11, 2009

36 weeks and counting down

I had my 36 weeks appointment yesterday. Baby J is now head down and ready to roll. He has not dropped yet but after tonight's activity from Jonathan in the belly I bet he has. We are planning to put the car seat in on Sunday. I am going to put one of my cabbage patch kids (my preemie ) in the seat so Stephen can get used to a "baby" in the car seat. I will let you know how he reacts to it. I have been searching for something to put in the seat but I didn't want to go buy a doll. I cleaned out the hall closet the other day to find one of my cabbage patch kids.

No baby Jonathan yet. He still has lungs that need to develop!

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

It's so cool (for me) that you, Krista and Michelle are all so close in due dates! Baby Thomas will arrive June 22 (Michelle is getting induced) and then Carson and Jonathan will arrive shortly after! I can't wait!