I am officially Mrs. Seale for only 8 more days. A student in my class told his Mom this about my tummy.
"Mommy, Mrs. Seale's tummy is big because she is having a baby, he was small, but he eats all her food and makes her tummy get bigger!").
I am going to miss teaching kindergarten BUT.......lately, I am realizing more and more that I am ready to stay home with my boys. Don't get me wrong. I "know" our world at home is going to very chaotic at first. The great thing is I have two sister-in-laws home with their kids and I have a close friend from college that has a 2 year old, 13 month old and she is 14 weeks pregnant with her 3rd. They have all been giving me tips for last few months. My Mom and Dad will also help out as much as I need them too with Stephen those first few weeks. My sister will be off for summer break so although she might not know it yet she might be carting my kid to the swimming pool a few days a week. I love being a Mom! I know it will all work out once baby Jonathan arrives.
My number one prayer request is that these last 6 weeks go smoothly. I have one more 2 week appointment on June 3rd. Then I start going weekly for check-ups. I was blessed to have such a good delivery with Stephen (3 1/2 hours after getting induced). I hope I am that lucky again with Jonathan's delivery. We are only 6 minutes away from the hospital so it should all go well.
1 comment:
I can't believe you are only 7 weeks away from having baby #2. I'm excited for you to be able to stay home. Sometimes you will want to pull your hair out, but the wonderful moments of just being a mommy and nothing else definitely outweigh that. Let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment