May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Fun


Aunt Jamie and Stephen at Market Street

Stephen and Mommy







Looking at all the other kids!

'Mo, Mommy'! This is all I heard once he tasted sweet cream and strawberries ice cream!
Stephen was a little scared of the water because he got in the face a few times.










Enjoying the water!




Fun, fun!









33 WEEKS prego with Jonathan!




Daniel went with friends biking at Memorial Park in Houston but I couldn't go due growing our second child. I was very bummed! So Stephen and I went to check out Baby Gap at Market Street. I bought him a cheap swimsuit ($4) and decided to let him run through the water area. I think I put sun screen on him 3 times in 45 minutes. He got a little pink but no burn. I on the hand got burnt on my back from running around after him in the hot sun. He had more fun watching the other kids at first but then he got the hang of it after a little while. His aunt Jamie (he calls GiGi) brought us a towel to dry off and a camera to take pictures.














5 comments:

Holly Heston said...

So fun....we did this with Payton a few weeks ago, too....even bought a cheap suit at baby gap. Its so nice that they have those fountains. We will definitely need to get the kids out there together this summer.

Anonymous said...

What fun pictures! Looks like he was having a blast! Don't you just love their expressions when the water hits them in the face? It's hilarious!

Kristie, you look great! Praying for you...

Jocelyn said...

It looks like y'all had a lot of fun! And I love your belly!

The Stallbergs said...

great pictures - and you look so great too of course!! :) praying your 2nd delivery goes as well as your 1st did!

dee said...

Let me know when you are done with school and we'll join you at the fountians or pool. dee