Krista is naming her little one Carson.
Jamie, Krista and I at her Houston shower.
The GHS friends class of 1998 crew. Jocelyn, Jamie, myself, Krista, Natalie, Amy and Jennifer.My best friend growing up from Gonzales is pregnant. She is due 4 days before I am with her first little boy. Here are a few pictures from both of her showers. She taught 3rd at the same school with me but has recently become a counselor at the elementary level. She is now going to stay home with her little boy once he arrives. We will be delivering at the same hospital in early July.
1 comment:
YEA!! I can't wait for Carson & Jonathan to both be here! It seems like it's taken forever, but then again they're almost here! I love you tons & am so thankful that we're going through this fun time in our lives together!!
Post a Comment