Mar 2, 2009

Random Pics

Our new toy chest we found at Target.
Stephen's pictures daycare took when he was 13 months old. This is the best I can do because I had to take a picture of the actual frame.
My growing belly at 22 weeks. Stephen points to my bellybutton and says "baby" so he thinks all bellybutton's are baby. It is hilarious because he says it to Daniel.
Jamie, Gina and I back in November playing football. I am 7 weeks prego and have no clue!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the toy box...that's really cute! And his pictures from daycare are adorable! He is so big!

Kristie, you look so cute! What a cute little belly. (Hellooooo Jonathan!) Man, I wish we could see you guys. It's been too long!

Sorry to hear about Stephen's breathing treatments. I'm sure that's tough to get him to sit still. Sounds like you guys did a good job of tag teaming him and getting him to do it. One day we'll get our boys together to play!

Love you guys!

Jocelyn said...

Your belly is so cute! :-)

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

I love the bump... FINALLY you look like you are pregnant... I've been waiting for this!! :) Love you girl!