
I took Stephen in today to get his shots and check up. He has
bronchitis and has been prescribed an antibiotic and will be on breathing treatments 4 times a day for two weeks. I had to administer his first treatment in the doctor's office before we left. The treatment takes about
7 minutes but it seems like forever when your kid is screaming. When it was finally over I think my stomach was in a knot from holding Stephen down while giving him the treatment and making sure his hands were down so he wouldn't pull of the mask. When we came home from the doctor's office I gave Daniel the machine. He is such a good Daddy with great ideas. We waited until about 6pm and then Daniel turned on the machine and started wearing the mask around. By the time we gave him his treatment he was a little better since it was our home and he was used to hearing the machine. Daniel held him while he threw his basketball to me. It worked for the most part but we still had a few crying spells. The first picture is when we were finished because as you can see he is ready to play ball. His favorite word for the last two weeks has been "ball." At 15 months old Stephen is 31 inches long which is 50
th percentile in height, 21. 12 lbs and 25% in weight. He is everywhere! We just love him. It is hard to imagine what Jonathan will look like but I am sure they will be NIGHT and DAY!

Daddy holding the mask while giving his treatment.


Sorry the pictures are dark.
No comments:
Post a Comment