I went to my 24 week appointment today. The doctor wants me to see a maternal fetal specialist here in the The Woodlands. She is a specialist in Children's Maternal Fetal Medicine. Basically, Jonathan has spinal fluid on one side of his brain. My doctor found it at my 20 week ultrasound and decided to check it again this week to see if it has reduced. It is still the same size but it could still be fine. Please pray that everything is OK with our little guy. Daniel and I aren't really worried because we realize our little one is in the Lord's hands. I am supposed to receive a phone call tomorrow to set up an appointment as soon as possible.
I had a 3D ultrasound. It is so fun to see how much he is moving. He kept his hands in his face almost the whole time. He had really cute lips and a pug nose just like Stephen.
Thanks for your prayers.
2 comments:
We are praying for all of you. God is in control and you are such an example to me about how we need to rely on Him for everything. Love you!!
We will be praying for little Jonathan and for peace for both of you. The Lord is good and He has every little detail planned out. We love you guys!
Post a Comment