KWhat trip the past 8 days. we enjoyed a Hobie Cat ride, snorkeling, swimming in 3 pools, ice cream daily, feeding fish, a trip to the SM Mall in Cebu City, ate 3 coconuts, performed in one show, saw LOTS of local ethnic dancing and daily play for the kids in the adventure zone for 6 days. Daniel and I went our first couples message, I got a manicure/pedicure and a hair highlight. I also got all 3 kids a haircut. We did get a few sunburns and went 2 full sunscreen tubes that I am so glad I had.







1 comment:
Your vacation looks like it was SO much fun! And how nice is it to get away for such a long time?! I don't think I taken a real vacation (work trips not included) that lasted for 5+ nights since I went to Europe in 2003!! Usually our vacations are 2-4 nigths. We were supposed to stay five night in Maui for our honeymoon back in 2006, but we ended up flying home 18 hours early after Scott broke his foot! :-)
Post a Comment