Mar 9, 2015

Mid Term Break

The kids were off this week Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I started a stage of not feeling great about Saturday with some congestion and nasal drip down my throat. it is Tuesday and still with me. I'm gargling, taking Advil, using my essential oil purification on my throat. I have had some minor relief but for the most part the throat is still sore. Today we had a snore storm and it was beautiful. We stayed inside instead of going sledding at the slopes with Cheri and the kids. I could barely move all day. I managed to take some Advil for some temporary relief and gargling helped. 

We got our printer and Daniel's monitor and docking station set up a few weeks ago. 
My computer area for the desk is where I do my Beth Moore study, study Russian, check email and Pinterest. 
The kids drawing, tracing and coloring this morning. 


Playing with the toys in the play room. 

Anna stole a DS and managed to play it for awhile, or at least try to play it. 

Praise God!! Anna likes this oatmeal. 

No comments: