Mar 5, 2014

Ski Trip to Copper Mountain, CO

We had a great ski trip in February with a few couples from our early years of marriage. We decided not yo bring our kids because we didn't want Stephen to miss 5 days of school. 

We flew into Denver, Colorado and drove an hour and a half to Copper Mountain. It was a gorgeous drive but I began feeling altitude sickness for the next 12 hours. I ended getting some medicine for nausea that ended up helping.

Our lift up to where we skied some blue slopes on day 3. 

Day 1 on the slopes. 

Daniel on his snowboard. 
We all cooked on a designated night so we went into Frisco 45 minutes away to eat frozen yogurt and coffee when it was 20 degrees outside. 
(Courtney, Jessica, me and Gina) I used to play church intermutals flag football with this crew of ladies. 

Andre and Gina 

Courtney and Josh 

The girls skiing together. 

My man and I are only a few months away from 10 years of marriage. This was our first time skiing together. 

No comments: