Mar 29, 2014

Russia

We found out in March that we are moving to the Sakhalin Islands in Russia in early August. I realize Russia is going nuts right now with the Ukraine but we are not sure this will affect our move. I guess we will find out in August. For now I am trying to do what I can with the information I know. I know we will have a 40 foot container to transport our furniture and belongings that we will need. I am happy we will get what we need but I am sure it will not be in a timely manner. I am preparing myself to "deal without" even though it's months away. I tend to do ok when it comes to change but I haven't had a major life change like this. The Lord is my rock and he will get us through the trials of this move. 





No comments: