Jan 28, 2013

My Little Family and Pinterest

We had a great visit at my parents place for the past 5 days. It has been a long time since we have visited for longer than a weekend. They boys needed the outside play and escape from the city. I enjoyed a lot of computer time while the kids slept. They seem to be worn out when we go to the country. All three slept at the same time (one day) so I was able to do a little 'pinteresting' since I don't seem to do it much anymore.

Anna had a cough and cold right when Daniel was leaving to Trinidad for 7 days. I ended up getting winter allergies at the same time. So I sent the boys to Pre-school Mothers Day Out for Monday and Tuesday and then left to Mom and Dad's Wednesday until Sunday. mom scheduled to substitute the whole week but we still had fun in the evenings. On Friday we drove to see my Meme for the late evening. The boys love her house and backyard.






















My fun Pinterest easy family decoration. I found it and decided to purchase it for $12. It is actually from Etsy.com. I printed it on card-stock. I'm looking for a cute frame to put in our living room.

1 comment:

Jessica Taylor said...

Looks like yall had such a great time!!! Love the easy family decoration!