Some of my new year goals for 2013:
- Declutter and organize each room in house
- Begin a Household Binder and do IT!
- work out 3-4 days a week
- read 2 books
- complete a 6-12 week bible study at church
- Sell items in garage sale (found a check list)
- Sell home
- Organize new HOME!
A few things to do before we move:
- repaint
- new carpet in entire house
- minor fixings: cabinet knobs, door handles, painting
I am really excited and nervous about this whole ordeal. I love the area we live in but our house is just too small. I pray we find what we are looking for when the time is right (March-June). I would like to sell our home, buy and move into a new home by July 2013. I want to get organized and in before Stephen begins Kindergarten. The market in our area is CRAZY right now because of the thousands of new Exxon employees moving into our area. Houses go quick, especially this house that we want.
Here is what we have done.
- Got rid of a couch, reduced us to two couches instead of 3
- Donated items
- Boxed up 9 tubs to go in storage
February:
We plan to repaint and re-carpet the house.
March:
Put house on the market.
1 comment:
Good luck! It's hard work, but obviously, it can be done. Plus, it's kind of cool that we'll be going through this "season" together at the same time.
I would love to see your printables, especially for budgeting and planning meals. Once we move into our new house, we are going to have to (finally) make some major lifestyle changes if we want to be able to afford a second child.
Post a Comment