Nov 24, 2012

Anna turned one!

One year ago Daniel and I drove up to the hospital at 5:30am to begin Anna's induction. I was ready to pop, weighing in at 138 with this little girl. The nurses got me in my room and all hooked up around 6:30. The nurse began Pitocin around 7am. I was already dilated to 3-4cm so I got my epidural around 8am. Around 9:30am I was in great pain so I did get either another dose of epidural medicine or something from the anesthesiologist. I can't recall what they gave me but I was feeling every contraction at that point. Anna made her way at 10:36am. She weighed 7 pounds and 7 ounces and was 18 inches long.


Age one: - weight: 16 pounds 9 ounces - height: not sure yet - sleeping: 7pm-5am goes back down at 5:30-7:30 - still nurses at 5am and 5pm - food: eating everything I put on her plate and then some - drinking whole milk a few times a day from a sippy cup - she loves to push, throw and knock everything down - loves putting toys in cups and containers - she is getting into everything - adores Stephen and hits Jonathan a lot, we are working on the word "gentle" - walking across the room but falls a few times, still walks with her hands in the air - will walk holding an item - will play in a corner a lone with a toy








No comments: