Apr 29, 2012

Anna's Baby Dedication April 29th

Today we had our baby dedication for our daughter. We wrote a prayer to her (and the boys) and read it outloud to our family and friends.
Anna and Mommy (5 months)

Anna and Aunt Jamie

Daniel and I had to write a prayer to Anna. Daniel had to read it out loud. 

Lolo and Grams Seale with Anna (grandchild #6)
  
Our first family photo all dressed up. I forgot to take one for Easter.

Uncle Philip and Aunt Kim and Nichole (2) and Brianne (7 months)

My parents, Jamie and my kids

After church we went to Beck's Prime for the kid friendly outdoor area  where we could eat on the deck and feed the ducks at the pond.
Our son, Stephen with his favorite truck
(He slipped this in his pocket because I don't allow toys out of the  vehicle.)

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Great pictures... I love what you and Anna are wearing!

And I love hearing about baptisms and dedications... I think they are so special, and I'm glad you had so many family members there to participate.