Sep 14, 2011

Week 28 appointment

I had my ultrasound appointment for week 28 of my pregnancy. It went great. I gained 4 pounds in two weeks. Yikes! Our little girl is growing like a weed. She weighs 3 pounds and 6 ounces. She is measuring at 30 weeks even though I turn week 29 tomorrow. She is head down and moving a lot. This may mean she will come a week earlier than our original December 1st due date. I won't know until I talk to the doctor and as the weeks progress. I hoping and praying for another 7 pound baby but hopefully not too much bigger than the boys. I am guessing she will be 7.5 based on the fact that Jonathan was 2 ounces bigger than Stephen.

Anna's room is 1/2 way finished and looking the way I want. My sister Jamie is moving in with us for about 3 weeks until her new apartment is ready.She will be in Anna's room starting this weekend. She will be using some of her dresser drawers and also taking/borrowing a piece of furniture in her room that I do not want/need right now.

The boys are super excited about their sister. Everywhere I go someone will ask me if it's a girl. Stephen wants to know when I will "crack like an egg." Um... no, son, my belly isn't going to crack like an egg even though it looks like an egg."

A friend of mine took pictures of the boys and I a few weeks ago. She is sending me the CD. I can't wait to get it. Here is one she took.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Did the CD arrive today? I hope you love the pictures!!