Sep 21, 2011

Fun Questions and Answers about Mommy

I liked my friend Sarah's cute idea. Here are a list of questions Stephen was asked about me

1. What is something Mommy always says to you?
 "listen"
2. What makes Mommy happy?
 "when I listen"
3. What makes Mommy sad?
 "when I don’t listen"
4. How does Mommy make you laugh?
 “When you cough”
5. What was Mommy like as a child?
 “like Anna”
6. How old is Mommy?
 "two?"
7. How tall is Mommy?
 "short"
8. What is Mommy’s favorite thing to do?
 “go in the garage (ie. To get laundry)"
9. What does Mommy do when you’re not around?
 “ I don’t know”
10. If Mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
 “actor- princess”
11. What is Mommy really good at?
 “playing with me”
12. What is Mommy not very good at?
 “I don’t know”
13. What does Mommy do for her job?
 “drives her Sequoia”
14. What is Mommy’s favorite food?
 “watermelon”
15. What makes you proud of Mommy?
 “when I listen"
16. If Mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
 “I don’t know”
17. What do you and Mommy do together?
 “we play together”
18. How are you and Mommy the same?
 “same hair”
19. How are you and Mommy different?
 “Mommy is short and I am a little bit little”
20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
 “she takes care of me”
21. Where is Mommy’s favorite place to go?
 “ HEB, Wal-Mart, Target”

3 comments:

Sarah said...

They are so funny aren't they? I love that he said you were short when you asked how tall you were. Hilarious! Funny boys. Thanks for sharing!

Nick, Krista, Carson and Clay said...

I LOVE this. What a great idea. I will definitely do this one day!

cougarhoogs said...

Kristie, this is hilarious! Ask him these same questions in a couple years and see how his answers change. So funny!