Jun 22, 2011

Port Aransas Beach Trip

This Father's Day weekend my family had our first beach trip. It was nice to be with family and enjoy the beach. We had all four kids with us in two condos side-by-side. It helped to be close to each other since we all cooked and ate meals together. The kids were a handful at the beach and pool but that is the way it is when you have a 5,3, 2 1/2 and almost 2 year old. The four kids absolutly loved it! Daniel did not make our beach trip this year so I was a little bummed.

This is at a local shop in Part A. The kids loved it. This was my best attempt at getting them all to look.

We took the kids to look at crabs at night on the beach. Jonathan did not get to stay up this late.

Jamie and the boys in the lobby.

The boys watching tv.

On the beach. This was the only picture I got of all three of us on the beach. I was not too happy about this since I attempted several others.

Mom and Dad on the beach.

Callie is 2 1/2. She is a little cutie.

Jonathan is gulping down red gatorade.

Jonathan and Papa jumping the waves.

Stephen loved the water.

No comments: